A Power Inverter is an electronic device that converts low voltage DC (Direct Current) electricity from a battery or other power source to 220V-240V AC (Alternating Current) household power.
It will charge a laptop battery but laptop will not run directly from it.
- Soft-start system: is designed to start inductive type loads such as TVs etc, eliminating the need to repeatedly switch the inverter on and off.
- Overload Protection: Should the inverter becomes overloaded, the unit will shut down. When the load is reduced to within operating levels, the inverter will restart.
- Input over-voltage protection: Should the battery voltage exceed 30V the inverter will not operate.
- Low voltage shutdown: Should the battery voltage drop below 10V the unit will shutdown to prevent flattening of the batteries.
- Over short circuit protection: If the inverter output is shorted (by a fused appliance etc.) the unit will shut down. The inverter will automatically restart when the short is removed.
- Overheat cutout: Should the inverter overheat it will shut down until the temperature returns to a nominal level and automatically restarts.
- Automobiles, RVs, Boats, Tractors, Trucks, Laptops, TV Sets, Video Games, CD Players, DVD Players, Power Tools, Office Equipment, etc.
12V Power Leads to power the inverter are included.
|Output Waveform||Modified Sine Wave|
|Output Voltage||240V AC|
|No Load Current Draws||<0.5A|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||134 x 65 x 56mm|