Compact and Powerful – Monocrystalline solar panels are manufactured from a solar cell that is cast from silicon. These cells are more efficient at producing power than most other panels, so the size of the panel is smaller yet produces greater output power.
Lightweight, Foldable Design – Folds down to 580mm x 550mm for easy storage.
Scratch Resistant – Panels feature a scratch resistant mat coating for durability.
5m Lead & Battery Clips – Fused battery lead makes for trouble free battery connection. Stored in front pocket of the bag.
Heavy Duty Material – Tough material suitable for camping and off-road environments.
Metal Support Legs – Adjustable leg straps to keep the panels at the optimum angle for maximum performance.
Reinforced Eyelets – Reinforced eyelets allow you to secure the panels using hold down pegs, or hang the panels vertically.
SOLAR CONTROLLER / REGULATOR
- Advanced MCU control Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) technology, high efficiency operation.
- Target for LiFePO4, LTO (Lithium Titanium Oxide), Gel, AGM, Conventional lead-acid (WET) and Calcium Batteries.
- Built in regulator to prevent your battery from being overcharged. Overcharging occurs when the charge voltage is unregulated. This can result in premature battery failure.
- The regulator prevents your battery from being under charged, in the solar energy field, battery undercharge always occurs, especially on some Conventional lead-acid or Calcium batteries. The unit provides an automatic Equalization feature for deeply drained Conventional lead-acid battery or Calcium battery, as well as provides a cycling automatic Equalizing feature every 28 days.
- Can be connected to the battery permanently to keep the battery fully charged by using a process called “floating”. This means the controller will stop charging when the battery is full and will automatically start charging the battery as required. This process will also reduce water loss and help prevent the battery from ‘drying out’.
- Protects your battery from discharge at night. Under low light or no light conditions the solar panel voltage could be less than the battery voltage. The unit contains a special circuit which prevents current flowing back from the battery and into the solar panel.
- Coloured LEDs to easily indicate the operational status and battery conditions.
- Digital LCD to directly display battery voltage, charging current, charging capacity (Amp hour), battery types, full charge and faulty codes.
- Multi charging protections against reverse polarity, short circuit, over temperature, over voltage, etc.
|Maximum power (Pmax)||140W|
|Maximum power voltage (Vmp)||17.5V|
|Maximum power current (Imp)||8.0A|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc)||21.2V|
|Short circuit voltage (Isc)||8.34A|
|Maximum system voltage||600VDC|
|Dimensions (Folded)||550 x 580 x 20mm|
|Solar Controller / Regulator||12V 10A|