Solar-powered, no external power cord required.
Radio Frequency (RF) Hopping & FM Signal Alarm, no external signal wire required, no wireless signal interference, no reception error, no false alarm.
Adoption of data coding scheme ensures no coincident code among 60000 pairs of light walls.
Immune to strong light interference, with interference indication function.
Equipped with the functions of self-check and reporting to the host.
Equipped with the function of reporting to the host about any offset due to such causes as wind blowing after installation.
- Working voltage: 3.3V
- Battery Type: LiFePO4 battery
- Battery capacity: transmitting terminal 500mAh, receiving terminal 1000mAh
- Static working current: transmitting terminal ≤ 0.5mA, receiving terminal ≤ 0.5mA
- Infrared light frequency: secondary modulation and coding on the basis of 38KHz
- Infrared light wavelength: 940nm ± 20nm
- Number of infrared beams: 2 beams
- Wireless transmitting frequency: 433MHz FSK+FHSS
- Infrared distance: 100m
- Wireless transmitting distance: 1km
- Solar electrical panel output current: ≥2mA at an illumination level of 1800Lx (Note: outdoor illumination intensity in rainy days is about 2000Lx)
- Working environment temperature range: -30°C~70°C
- Maximum alarm times in 24 hours: ≤50 times
- Overall dimension: 265×84×45 mm
To be used with our Alarm Receiver (sold separately).