- Automatic system voltage identification.
- Charging program options for sealed, gel and flooded lead-acid batteries and lithium batteries are available.
- An upgraded 3-stage PWM charging algorithm is adopted. Application of an equalizing charge to the battery periodically or when over discharged can effectively prevent the battery from nonequalization and sulfuration, thus extending the battery’s service life (with the exception of gel and lithium batteries).
- With temperature compensation employed, charging parameters can be automatically adjusted (with the exception of lithium batteries).
- A wide range of load working modes facilitate the product’s application to different types of street lights and monitoring devices.
- The product provides overcharge, over-discharge, overload protection, as well as short-circuit and reverse-connection protection.
- By virtue of an advanced load starting method, large-capacitance loads can be started smoothly.
- A range of parameter settings and power-down saving functions are available, thus requiring no repeated setting.
- The product provides a dot matrix graphic LCD screen and a human-machine interface with 2 keys.
- The user-friendly design of browser and dynamic interfaces ensures convenient and intuitive operations.
- Boasting an industrial grade design, the product can function well in various tough conditions.
- It features a backlit display, and the backlight will be turned on with a key pressed and turned off over a period of time.
- TVS lighting protection is adopted.
|Automatic recognition of 12V/24V
|Default: automatic identification
|< 22mA/12V, < 16mA/24V
|Max. Solar energy input voltage
|Max. voltage at the
|Light control voltage
|Light control on 5V, light control off 6V (light control on plus 1V)
|-25℃ to +55℃
|IP protection rating
|Battery plate reverse connection protection, a battery reverse connection protection, charging battery board short circuit protection, charging the battery open circuit protection, charging over current protection, overload protection, load short-circuit protection controller and over temperature protection.
|166.0 x 118.2 x 52.6mm